Our Great Green Giveaway #3 has come to a close!
What a great turnout we had! Many thanks again to the wonderful people at Stonyfield Farm for sponsoring this adorable Organic YoBaby prize package! And of course, thank you to all the bloggers who commented, tweeted, and followed :)
Here are the results, from our Random.org drawing:
Random Integer GeneratorHere are your random numbers:
17Timestamp: 2009-09-07 21:11:34 UTC
Congratulations to #17 - Cherry Blossoms! Please check your e-mail, and we'll make arrangements to get your YoBaby prize pack out to you :)
Thanks again to everyone! Don't forget to enter our other great green giveaways on our Mister Linky.
Happy Labor Day everyone!
Happy Back-to-School everyone :)
There's excitement in the air, and we have a big review, and another fantastic green, organic giveaway from one of our family's most favorite companies: Stonyfield Farm!
Green Organic Girl is moving up to the preschool class! WOOHOO! Oh, but it's a bittersweet moment; my little baby isn't a baby anymore. They grow up so fast.
I am very thankful that my daughter is a very healthy eater, and enjoys a wide variety of foods, to help her mind and body grow healthy and strong. She does enjoy milk, yogurt, and cheese (Lord knows how much that girl loves cheese... hahaha). We were very happy that Stonyfield Farm's Organic "YoBaby" products were available in our local grocery stores, when it came time to introduce Green Organic Girl to her first solid foods. I've been a HUGE yogurt fan my whole life. Not only is it a great, portable, creamy, sweet and fruity treat, it's low in fat, packed with protein, loaded with calcium, and contains all sorts of probiotic goodness to keep your digestive system in check. We were very pleased (and so was our daughter) that Stonyfield created a special line just for babies -- not too sweet, certainly not bland, no artificial flavors or colors, and just the right size. Back then, our favorites were the blueberry YoBaby yogurt cups, and the YoBaby banana smoothies. Green Organic Baby had at least one serving every day.
Since then, we continue to enjoy many products from Stonyfield Farm. I recently developed a milk allergy (an allergy to the milk protein itself), but I can still safely indulge in Stonyfield Farm's O'Soy yogurt. I've been buying this product for a number of years now, and I am very pleased to see that Stonyfield Farm has continued to dedicate itself to greener business practices, and O'Soy yogurt is now 100% organic! WOOHOO :) Watch for it in it's new redesigned packaging, which I think is lovely (but the image and product details haven't yet been updated on Stonyfield.com, so stay tuned). I find it tastes creamier and richer than the previous versions. Also, the peach cup that I had contained a little bit of fruit puree at the bottom. Was that a manufacturing error? If so, please do it again! LOL! I loved having that little bit of fruit at the bottom. It was a welcome and tasty surprise.
Stonyfield Farm was very kind in contacting us, and providing a multitude of coupons for their wonderful line of products. But that's not all. One of our lucky readers here will be selected to receive the lovely Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Gift pack shown above; containing a reusable YoBaby Bag, an adorable Eric Carl Growth Chart, a YoBaby travel bowl with lid and utensils, an organic YoBaby bib, and a bundle of five YoBaby coupons!
To enter this contest, first visit Stonyfield.com and check out their wonderful, informative website. Then, come back here and please leave a comment below, letting our readers know what you enjoyed on the Stonyfield Farm website. Please be sure to leave your e-mail address, so I may contact you if you're the lucky winner. (If you want to stay private, e-mail me via the CONTACT button above, and tell me your comment number(s)).
For additional entries, please first leave a comment about your favorite aspect of stonyfield.com, and then do any one (or all) of the following, for a maximum of 6 (six) total entries in this giveaway contest [please be sure to come back and leave a follow-up comment for each of these completed tasks, in order to be counted as an additional entry]:
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect, by clicking the button on the right-hand column of this blog (or if you are already, leave a comment telling me so)
- Follow this blog on FaceBook with NetworkedBlogs by clicking the link, or on the button on the right-hand column of this blog (or if you are already, leave a comment telling me so)
- Follow me on Twitter @greenorganicmom (or if you are already, leave a comment telling me so)
- Tweet about this giveaway with the following text, or via the birdie icon below (and paste a direct link to your tweet in your comment): Win a YoBaby Organic Prize Package from Stonyfield Farm at http://www.greenorganicmama.com
- Blog about this giveaway (and paste a direct link to your blog post in your comment)
By entering this contest, you have read and understand the rules and fine print of this contest:
- Contest ends Monday, September 7th, 2009 at 5:00PM EST
- Contest open to U.S. residents
- Giveaway prize consists of one (1) gift pack containing: a reusable YoBaby Bag, an Eric Carl Growth Chart, a YoBaby travel bowl with lid and utensils, an organic YoBaby bib, and a bundle of five (5) YoBaby coupons; to be awarded to one (1) randomly selected winner
- One (1) winner shall be chosen from the pool of valid comment entries, using Random.org
- Winner will be contacted via e-mail, and will provide a U.S. mailing address, which will then be provided to the giveaway sponsor, Stonyfield Farm, for the purpose of directly mailing one giveaway prize to the winner
- Stonyfield Farm reserves the right to modify the prize package offering and quantities
- Winner will be announced here on this blog, and on Twitter, and on FaceBook
- No promotional consideration was paid for this post.
Good luck to everyone!! :)
Click here to be taken to the comments form to place your entry/entries.
YoBaby Giveaway Prize Pack image courtesy of Stonyfield.com